Multiple Postdoctoral Programs at the Israeli center research excellence in Algorithms
The Israeli center research excellence in Algorithms is seeking excellent postdoctoral candidates for our postdoctoral programs:
* I-CORE in Algorithms and the Simons Institute for the Theory of Computing in Berkeley -
a joint postdoctoral program
* Leonardo Fibonacci fellowships -
a joint postdoctoral program of I-CORE Algo, CNR and ENEA
* I-CORE in Algorithms postdoctoral program:
Topics of interest include (but are not limited to): all variety of algorithms
(optimization, online, streaming, approximation, randomized, geometric and more), cryptography,
security and privacy, algorithmic game theory, quantum computing, networking and distributed computing,
databases, machine learning and computer vision.
The Israeli Center of Research Excellence in Algorithms is part of the I-CORE program,
initiated by the Government of Israel and adopted by Israel's Council of Higher Education,
in order to reinforce Israel's intellectual capacities and promote synergy among Israel's leading research centers.
The institutes participating in the center are:
* The Blavatnik School of Computer Science, Tel Aviv University
* The Rachel and Selim Benin School of Computer Science and Engineering, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem,
* Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science, Weizmann Institute of Science.
* for more information about the I-CORE ALGO please see http://www.icore-algo.org.il/
and regarding the post-doc programs see http://www.icore-algo.org.il/?q=content/post-doc-programs